LED Task Light (7 Watt), Swivel Direct Mount Base
$144.40 – $155.80
- LED Task Light, Black, with Flexible Arm and Direct Mount Base for compact screw-down mounting.
- Arm Length Options: 18”, 24” or 30″
- Bulb: Installed, non integrated MR16 Stlye, 7 watt (500 Lumen).
- 40 Degree Beam Angle, Parabolic Anodized Reflector built into the Bulb puts light where you need it.
- Vinyl-coated flex arm ensures durable positioning of the light.
Free Shipping on orders over $40.
- DIRECT MOUNT BASE SCREWS: Two ¼-20 x ¾ socket cap screws and two wood screws to give your lamp a secure position.
- BULB: Installed, non integrated, MR16 Style 7 watt (500 Lumen), LED bulb to illuminate your task at hand.
- CORD: 2-wire, 12 Watt Transformer at Wall Plug.
- SHADE: Durable, Compact, 2” diameter Poly-carbonate shade allowing for precision placement of light.
- SWITCH: Toggle Style in Base
- PACKAGING: individually boxed
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
LED Task Light with Direct Mount Base
We have found that, sometimes, it’s difficult to find just the right lighting for the task. This LED task light’s flexible arm will put light exactly where you need it, freeing up time to focus on your task. A direct mount base on this flexible gooseneck lamp provides a solid mounting base. Attach the base to your workbench, or anywhere accurate lighting is needed. Positioning the vinyl-covered gooseneck arm is easy and will stay put (no drooping!). The gloss black vinyl is easy to wipe down, looks great, and will not allow any of that pesky dust in. Turn on your flexible lamp with a satisfying switch on the rugged Zinc Die Cast Base. Enjoy the experience that machinists, wood turners, crafters, and many other hobbyists rave about with this light.
Rest easy when making your purchase! We offer easy, no hassle returns including:
- No restocking fee
- No shipping and handling fee
- 30 day return window: must contact us within 30 days of purchase for a refund of the price paid.
- Exceptions: orders of quantity greater than 10 are subject to a 10% restocking fee
In order to return a product, customers must contact Moffatt Products at 605-886-5700 to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). Any authorized return must include the product and all accessories in their original packaging, along with all documentation. Moffatt Products may refuse returns on any other basis. Customers assume risk of loss and damage for products returned without an RMA.
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 5 in|
|Flex Arm Length||
18", 24", 30"